Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 6 August 2012

Rajni’s appreciation is like an Oscar to me: Actor Sudeep

Posted by Editor on August 3rd, 2012

naan-ee-sudeep

When the film Naan Ee was released in Tamil Nadu, not one of the cast and crew had come for the promo work. Even for the premiere show of Naan Ee only the producer and the dialogist Crazy Mohan were only present.

Since this film was an excellent duper hit, they'd arranged for the clicking meet. Only actor Sudeep, lyricist Madhan Karky and dialogist Crazy Mohan were found in this press meet also.

Actor Sudeep while speaking in this occasion said, ” Director Rajamouli called me someday and told me that we will be able to do a movie. He also told me the tale in four lines. He said, “A girl and boy are in love. You don’t find it irresistible so that you kill the boy at some point. The boy is reborn as house fly and takes revenge on you.”
I kept quiet for a while and gave my nod. I NEED TO act thinking that there's a house fly. That is also not so difficult but for graphic sequences, four times of lighting can be used than the traditional shootings. Once the director says cut I CAN immediately rush and canopy myself with wet cloth. Now I'VE the reaped the advantages though it was such a lot tough on the time of shooting.

People in Karnataka who have no idea this language are enjoying this film greatly. If Ram Gopal Varma had reached me throughout India, I should say that director Rajamouli has reached me inside the world. In the future swiftly Rajni phoned. He came at the line of my closest friend who was with me.

My friend gave me the telephone and didn't mention who was at the other end. I USED TO BE in a position to recognize that whose voice was it. I USED TO BE unable to invite that if it was Rajni sir. He kept on appreciating me. I took this appreciation as though I had got an Oscar Award. I had come to Chennai time and again. No person was in a position to recognise me at the moment but now despite the fact that I happen to attend for the signal, children waive the hands at me. I'M really happy.”

Both comments and pings are currently closed.