Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 13 August 2012

Rajni’s appreciation is like an Oscar to me: Actor Sudeep

When the film Naan Ee was released in Tamil Nadu, not one of the cast and crew had come for the promo work. Even for the premiere show of Naan Ee only the producer and the dialogist Crazy Mohan were only present.

Since this film was an excellent duper hit, that they had arranged for the clicking meet. Only actor Sudeep, lyricist Madhan Karky and dialogist Crazy Mohan were found in this press meet also.

Actor Sudeep while speaking in this occasion said, ” Director Rajamouli called me someday and told me that we will be able to do a movie. He also told me the tale in four lines. He said, “A girl and boy are in love. You don’t adore it so that you kill the boy sooner or later. The boy is reborn as house fly and takes revenge on you.”
I kept quiet for a while and gave my nod. I NEED TO act thinking that there's a house fly. That is also not so difficult but for graphic sequences, four times of lighting may be used than the traditional shootings. Once the director says cut I WILL BE ABLE TO immediately rush and canopy myself with wet cloth. Now I'VE the reaped the advantages though it was such a lot tough on the time of shooting.

People in Karnataka who have no idea this language are enjoying this film a great deal. If Ram Gopal Varma had reached me throughout India, I should say that director Rajamouli has reached me inside the world. In the future unexpectedly Rajni phoned. He came at the line of my closest friend who was with me.

My friend gave me the telephone and didn't mention who was at the other end. I USED TO BE capable of recognize that whose voice was it. I USED TO BE unable to invite that if it was Rajni sir. He kept on appreciating me. I took this appreciation as though I had got an Oscar Award. I had come to Chennai time and again. Nobody was in a position to recognise me at the moment but now even supposing I happen to attend for the signal, children waive the hands at me. I'M really happy.”

You may additionally like this

  • Actor Sudeep to make his debut in Kollywood
  • Polladhvan nothing to do
  • Oscar Ravi teaming up with Arjun
  • Rajni’s Double treat this April
  • Vadivelu chased away by Rajni fans
  • Sivaji on 50th day celebrations
  • Sivaji on the way
  • Sivaji in Delhi