Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Haridas not my comeback film – Sneha

Posted by Editor on November 28th, 2012

South actress Sneha feels her role for the impending movie ‘Haridas’ must never be tagged as her comeback film.

“I’m eagerly looking ahead to the discharge of the film. Though I USED TO BE away for few months after my marriage, I still believe I USED TO BEn’t gone long enough to be referred as a comeback actress. I was greatly active and was shooting for few advertisements as well,” claimed Sneha.

Sneha, who got married to Prasanna earlier this year, says she has acquired a greater sense of responsibility ever since her wedding. “Marriage have been very special and it certainly has made more responsible,” she added.

Haridas directed by G.N.R. Kumaravelan features Kishore within the lead and revolves across the sensitive relationship between a father and his son. Haridas also features Prithviraj Das, Soori and Pradeep Rawat, has music by Vijay Anthony and cinematography by R. Rathnavelu some of the technical crew

You can skip to the tip and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.