Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Monday 26 November 2012

Vikram credits Bala for arousing actor in him

Posted by Editor on November 26th, 2012

Chiyaan Vikram feels that the actor within him would’ve still been dormant but for director Bala.

“I didn’t know that the true actor within me was sleeping until I worked with Bala. After having worked with him in ‘Sethu’ during 1999, I NOTICED my potential as an actor. If I’d not been for him, I’m sure I wouldn’t have ever found the actor in me”, said Vikram to reporters on Sunday, speaking on the audio launch of Bala’s upcoming period-drama ‘Paradesi’.

As KT reported viewers earlier, Atharva, Vedhika and Dhansika starrer Paradesi audio was launched yesterday, on November 25. B Studios producing Paradesi relies at the Paul Harris Daniel’s English novel ‘Red Tea’.

The film is about in pre-independence era and the tale of the film narrates the affliction of plantation workers in southern India that may be slated for a Telugu/Tamil release on December 21.

Meanwhile, Vikram is shooting for the Tamil romantic-thriller ‘I’ and Tamil/Hindi bilingual ‘David’.

You can skip to the top and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.