Tamil Cinema News Tamil Chat, TamilChat Tamil Chatting Portal Download Tamil Songs, Download Tamil MP3 Songs

Friday 2 March 2012

Isha Sharvani opts out of ‘Viswaroopam’

Isha Sharvani opts out of 'Viswaroopam'PGV  [ Fri, Mar 2, 2012 ]

  • Bollywood actress Isha Sharvani has opted out of Kamal Haasan's 'Viswaroopam' citing date problems. She was presupposed to make her Kollywood debut on this 'magnum opus'.

    Isha is the second one lead character to quit the project halfway throughout the. first was Sonakshi Sinha, who after being signed directly to play the heroine, opted out given that the project was getting inordinately delayed and she or he couldn't manage her dates with the changing schedules.

    Giving the similar reasons, 'Kishna' girl Isha is reportedly said that she won't be a part of Kamal's 'Viswaroopam' any further. 'I was more than happy once I was approached by Kamal's office offering a task. But then I needed to opt out of it on account of date issues. I ATTEMPTED my best to house the film. It's with great that I needed to pull out of the film. It will was my dream debut in Kollywood working with a veteran like Kamal Haasan. I'M HOPING I AM GETTING to work with him again.'

    Notwithstanding her backtrackon 'Viswaroopam', Isha's association with Kollywood would continue as she is cast in K.V.Anand's 'Maatraan' with Suriya and Bijoy Nambiar's 'David' with Vikram.She said she got a possibility to do her roughly dancing within the Suriya-starrer and 'I can't look forward to the audience to look the number.

    Isha known for her stylish and hard dance performances, did a dance number along side Suriya and Kajal Agarwal who're lead pairs in 'Maatraan'. The pretty set for this dance number 'Theenda Theenda Theerthaya…' was erected at AVM Studios at a price of Rs. 1.5 crore.